Nonetheless it warrants what most of us may instinctively already know to be true... That we do need to sweat the small stuff (literally but not figuratively) on a near-daily basis in order to step towards more optimal states. That being said, if you like me, are dealing with a chronic fungal infection in your intestine or some persistent and resilient infection like Lyme's then you need to work your way up to length of time and depth of heat as it will likely exhaust you further initially.
Here's a few more good sources to learn more:
Brandon A. Trean BCTMB, HHP, NC
Boise Massage Therapist & Nutritionist
* Slow-Paced Myofascial Release
* Slow-Paced Therapeutic Massage
* Slow-Release Trigger Point Therapy
* Manual Lymph Drainage
* Self-Care Self-Myofascial Release Education
* Microbiome Restoration & Gut Regeneration
* Simplified Nutritional Coaching
* Functional Ancestral Diets
* CBD Transdermal/Oral Compounds
Author Bite-Sized History
He has almost died over 14 different times, most of which are health-related and some of which were crazy incidents or close-calls. One of those times was from almost laughing to death.